On the Museum Reach of the San Antonio River at the Carlos Cortez Grotto.
- Across the street from the Pearl Brewery mixed use development and its restaurants
(Il Sogno, Sandbar, La Gloria, Blue Box Bar, CIA Bakery & NAO)
- In the heart of the Broadway Cultural Corridor linking three major museums, Pearl, the
Tobin Center for Performing Arts, Brackenridge Park & Golf course, and the San Antonio Zoo.
- 2 Blks along the river to the San Antonio Museum of Art
- Under 5 Minutes to HEB Central Market
- Under 5 minutes to the heart of downtown San Antonio.
- Under 5 minutes to the King William Historic District & area restaurants
(Rosarios, Azuca, Feast, Liberty Bar, The Monterrey, Bliss, Le Frite,Friendly Spot, Taco Haven, Madhatter’s Tea, La Tuna, etc.)
- Under 5 minutes to Blue Star Complex, Contemporary Art Center, & Brew Pub
- Under 10 Minutes to Quarry Market & Quarry Village.
- 10 Minutes to San Antonio International Airport.
- 5 Minutes to Metro Methodist Hospital, under 20 minutes to the Medical Center
- 5 Minutes to Ft. Sam Houston/BAMC, 10 Minutes to Lackland AFB
- Near immediate access to Broadway, St. Mary’s, I-35, I-10 and I-37