Located above the Faux Bois Grotto on the Museum Reach
of the San Antonio River, The East Quincy is at the heart of
one of San Antonio’s most exciting urban areas. For more
information, click here.
- Direct access to the Museum Reach of the San Antonio River at the Carlos Cortez Grotto.
- Across the street from the Pearl Brewery mixed use development and its restaurants (Il Sogno, Sandbar, La Gloria, Blue Box Bar, CIA Bakery & NAO)
- In the heart of the Broadway Cultural Corridor linking three major museums, Pearl, the Tobin Center for Performing Arts, Brackenridge Park & Golf course, and the San Antonio Zoo.
- 2 Blks along the river to the San Antonio Museum of Art
- Under 5 Minutes to HEB Central Market
- Under 5 minutes to the heart of downtown San Antonio.
- Under 5 minutes to the King William Historic District & area restaurants (Rosarios, Azuca, Feast, Liberty Bar, The Monterrey, Bliss, Le Frite, Friendly Spot, Taco Haven, Madhatter’s Tea, La Tuna, etc.)
- Under 5 minutes to Blue Star Complex, Contemporary Art Center, & Brew Pub
- Under 10 Minutes to Quarry Market & Quarry Village.
- 10 Minutes to San Antonio International Airport.
- 5 Minutes to Metro Methodist Hospital, under 20 minutes to the Medical Center
- 5 Minutes to Ft. Sam Houston/BAMC, 10 Minutes to Lackland AFB
- Near immediate access to Broadway, St. Mary’s, I-35, I-10 and I-37